Monday 1 December 2014

Model allocation

Choosing a model was something myself and Rachael made a joint venture, as I know what kind of complexion is going to work with my initial ideas, and Rachael knows what kind of subject she wants to shoot and what is appropriate for her subject field.

Our first option was Jess a photography student at university. Although Jess has a great look for photo shoots and has modeled many times before, I felt her redhead complexion may add too much colour against my neutral/pastel background. I explained this to Rachael and we agreed to look at other model options.



Our second option was Katie. A third year actor Katie is also experience in the modeling field and had more of a neutral appropriate complexion for my desired outcome. Therefore after consulting rachael to have a look together at Katie's profile we decided to go ahead and contact her. Being in third year Katie is very busy this term with 3 different productions, but is available weekends and evenings after 5pm. Therefore she will be coming in for a wig measurement within the next week on an evening where we will begin to progress on making the headpieces/wigs.





Again I referred back to the book 'make-up is art' to consider wether working with an actress would require any alternate method throughout the process. The book was not particularly useful for this however I have referenced my use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment