Friday 5 December 2014

Stage review 1

So far throughout my initial working of SP I have had a lot of ideas and managed to roll them into one, giving myself a lot of research to do. I am finding that researching different topics in equal or appropriate quantity can be quite challenging, and I am ensuring my research dosent narrow down too quickly.
My decision to work in a collaboration is one that i feel will develop my portfolio and skills, and will also be a good realism of industry, working on my own in-depth ideas to realise someone else's.
One of my next steps will be to begin splitting my budget. I will begin to make purchases based on the project and will need to stay within my negotiated budget of £150.
My photoshoot deadline will now begin approaching fast, and therefore I will be required to begin initial designs, constantly developing them, whilst working with my model on her head measurements to get the practical work underway.

At the moment the project feels like it is quite up in the air and I am now looking forward to tie-ing my work together to realise my appropriate designs developed from the initial ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment