Wednesday 8 October 2014

Editing wefted wig - Removing Wefts


 Throughout the process of making my wefted wig, I have been aware of the fact that it is a relatively thick wig which may potentially need thinning in some way, wether through styling or removing a weft. I decided to re evaluate the situation once the front lace was finished. I then chose to remove a weft as the wig had a lot of hair in it, and it was actually a very heavy wig, so reducing weight as well as bulk would be the right thing to do in this situation. From the images on this post you can clearly tell the before and after images, in which the wig looks a much better more realistic thickness than it did originally. I am pleased i removed a weft as it allowed me to get a better finish without cutting into the wig which I wanted to remain a nice natural even length, which looked untouched.


No comments:

Post a Comment