Monday 6 October 2014

Lace Front Wig Initial Designs x2 Make-Up Trial

Below again are the designs I have chosen to develop; 



Again I applied a Kiko Cleanser and Moisturizer to my skin, before applying Smashbox Photofinish Primer to prepare the skin. I then applied a revlon foundation in shade 180, before applying MAC Blush in Fleeting Romance (for design 6). I then applied some colour to the brow and also applied a brown brow set. This will be blonde on my models complexion. Continuing with my application on design 6, I then applied 3 tones of MAC pro pan eyeshadow in parfait armour, fig.1 and creme de violet. these blended from lightest to dark around the eye framed the face well, and looked very feminine and also mythical - purple being a colour outside of the box for a regular make-up application. I then applied a pink gloss lip, which I believe made the face look glassy - and as she has just emerged from her faerie habitat may make her look like an illusion almost. The colours worked really well together, visually presenting the feminine aura of my ideas. The second look used these colours again but in a very alternate way using a lot of sculpting with colour. using an inverted contour of light under dark, I sculpted the cheeks again using MAC parfait amour and also paradisco. This worked very well against all odds, however the repeated application of these colours around the eye and then an application of an orange neutral lip in shade 'Pander Me' made the piece look a little too out of place with the other make-ups, and also contradicted my ideas of a naturalistic collection of images. Therefore I will be taking forward design 2 to complete as a design.



No comments:

Post a Comment