Friday 31 October 2014

Stage review 3

After discussing my ideas with sara, I am now quite worried about the depth and lack of complexity my project has. Sara brought to my attention that one of my wigs in particular (wig 2) which requires no dressing of hair and is compiled of plaits and flowers, is not something a level 6 can showcase a high level of skill in. Therefore I am looking to develop this idea in particular and also encorporate some other complex skills into my other designs to hopefully help me to produce a better mark. My shoot is only two weeks away now so trials will be key to making sure these ideas work with the frames which have both already been made. Also I have my front lace of my wig to continue and intend to tidy up and potentially remove a few wefts that are making the wig slightly too thick for the nature of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment