Friday 3 October 2014

Make-up Trial

Prior to my wig trial I decided to trial the make-ups, to consider the colour combinations against my models skintone and also how the colours work together with that of the wig flowers.



 The first look I trialled was the look for Cage 2, which was the most naturalistic colours, which used a lot of nude eyeshadow colours, and a pink gloss lip. I was pleased with the suttle look, and the colour combinations, which echoed the naturalistic look of the design, and worked well with the wig, which I quickly placed on my models head, just to consider the colour of the flowers. I would potentially apply more blusher as I think it was applied too sparingly.





 The second look I trialled was the look for Cage 1, which uses a deep green eyeshadow, paired with a bright purple lip. The contrast in the colours is very fashion based, and the natural green shade on the eye is to combine with the feminine fairy like style of the shoot through a purple lip. Unfortunately I didn't get an image of the purple lip, and also ran out of time with my model who was in-between rehearsals, to trial the 3rd look, therefore I will refer back to my earlier developments of trialling this on myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment