Friday 14 November 2014

Lace Front Wig Design Development



The next small initial sketches I designed were for my knotted lace front wig. The image above shows my first initial idea for dressing the wig. Using the texture of the hair, which is of a crimped fine texture, this would give a natural look and feel to the hair, however I am concerned not enough skill will be used in styling the wig here, something I would like to develop. Therefore I designed the design below. This design looks at a more classical, elizabethan long hairstyle, with a curl added to the ends of the hair, and two rope twists meeting from the temples to the back of the head and moving into curls. This is a more definitive design of the kind of feminine, dainty faerie like style that I would like to recreate and I shall develop this further. 



No comments:

Post a Comment