Sunday 23 November 2014

Stage Review 2


This week I have made some key decisions, regarding the colour and length of the wigs I have made, hair purchasing and cage making. I have devised a workplan to help guide me through my making process, as my photoshoot is already fast approaching. I am worrying I have designed too quickly and am rushing the process which is something I don't like to do, however I feel critical analysis along with continuous relevant research will help me to have a successful outcome. I am up to date with my schedule so far, however now I have decided to make two cages I am slightly worried, because of time and also cost. Artificial flowers are a lot more expensive than I was aware of and being savvy and budgeting well is now crucial to this project working. Over the next week I plan to get as many wefts made as possibly and also my two cage structures completed so that I can begin compiling the final outcomes together carefully over the next few weeks - including knotting my hairline for the lace wig. Working to such a short deadline is something new to me, and continuing to liase with my photographer whilst meeting work load is challenging but I definitely feel I am giving my 100% effort and attention to this project, something I have to admit I may possibly not of done before! Also working on other projects around this one is a new test, but one that is a reality of the profession I wish to enter. Once my designs are complete and the making process can begin 100% I will be pleased with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment