Monday 17 November 2014

Budget update

I set myself a budget of £150 maximum for this project.
My costings so far are listed below;

Wig lace - £15
3 x synthetic Hair - £9.86
Artificial Flowers x60 - £45.99
Tutu Net and Ribbon for Cages - £11.52
2 x Stitching thread - £2.00
Korean Knotting Hook - £1.84
Weft Thread - £8.00
Hot glue gun - £5.00
Hot glue sticks - £1.00
                                        
Subtotal              £100.21

I have purchased everything I need to, however still will need to assess the costs of petrol on the shoot day, swell as consider the miles driven so far to look at various locations before finding my final figure. I am pleased to be sharing this project as my stylist and photographer are budgeting for clothes £350 which I should receive a breakdown of shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment