Monday 17 November 2014

Communications with Rachael

I have chosen to post a culmination of conversations I had with my photographer throughout our collaboration. Almost all of these messages were all regarding finding the venue, and also arranging viewings for them, as it was important we were both in attendance for this. 
My messages are highlighted grey and my photographers blue. 
The first pinnacle of our collaboration was to define what colour palette we would be working to.This was my decision to make as the 'maker' for the project, and Rachael was happy with my pastel colour theme. We both were working on our final proposals to share with each other at this stage of the project.

The next message was after we had visited our first location on the heath in the new forest. Unfortunately Rachaels tutors did not like this location, as the brown leaves gave away the autumn season which would counteract our summer based campaign. This is something that really helped in hindsight as the venue we did end up with (Kingston Lacy) was more appropriate and this pushed us to find this location so I am glad it was said. We began to look at indoor gardens which were quite a distance away and would not of worked for the logistics of my model travelling with a large cage with on her head for over an hour.

The conversation below is one that we had once Rachael had after Kingston Lacy had confirmed we can use their location. We were really pleased as you can see from the response and arranged to go and view the house and gardens - confirming which day would be sunnier to help realise our visions. I also wanted to check that a letter from Rachaels tutor would be enough and I also was not required to obtain one.



No comments:

Post a Comment